• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange exam result
You narrowly escaped the entanglement of affliction, captivity, and invasion of your past.

Bless you.
Jesus is Lord.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning Prophet

In reality. There’s one boy in my house at school that they caught bathing soap naked inside the compound around 1am. Then yesterday, I saw a neighbor of mine and we were just talking and she talked about the house and the boy they caught, she said she went to her church and they told her to leave the house immediately and that the boy is using peoples glory in the house.

On hearing that last night, I did some midnight prayers and had these

1. I was coming back from somewhere with our last born. We were waiting for a bus and it was scarce, we later saw one and entered. As we were moving a military truck passed and the driver was dragging space with one very big military truck. The soldiers in the truck got angry and told the driver to come down as he came down they told her to turn back and flogged him. After flogging him and leaving him, he entered the bus and was still dragging space with the truck. Those ones came down the second time and wanted to beat the driver again, as I saw that I quickly came down with my sister and walked forward. I did not really know what they did to the driver. The driver later passed but I noticed the bus have turned to napep. I chased them up but the driver did not want to stop and give me my load. I was dragging the napep and I noticed I was strong enough to fall the napep inside one big pothole filled with water but I did not want to do that because of the other passengers inside the napep. Can’t remember if I got my load or not. Then I had this other dream

2. I was on this road around my old area. I entered one estate and I noticed there were dogs everywhere. As I was walking I saw one of the dogs coming towards me and it wanted to attack me, I was able to use my leg to scare it off till it saw another person and it pursued that one.

As I walked further I saw another dog and that one wanted to attack me and I was able to repel that one too. Someone in that area then complained about people always leaving their dogs open to attack others. I was able to pass the area, as I got to the beginning of the estate I saw my mom and someone about to enter the estate and I warned them about the dogs.

3. I was on a road walking, I met my cousin on the road, he was driving. He called me and told me to enter the car. I entered and wanted to drive, I knew I was not very perfect with driving but i still wanted to drive. I noticed a few flaws in the pedals but was still able to get used to driving the car.

I think he left me and I was on a road, on the road I saw a loose lion(the lion was in a very big place looking like a reserve, I wanted to run since it was already at the gate of the reserve and no chain on the neck. But a man came out and chased it inside like thrice and the man was like the lion was too stubborn. And he told me to quickly pass and I was able to pass.

4. I was in my room and this my neighbors in my moms house came to my place at school here to see me. In reality, they don’t know where I stay in school. But In the dream they came with one pastor. The man told us to pray and into the prayer, he was seeing something’s about me. He saw a lot I can’t really anything he said but I knew in the dream everything he saw was about me.

Thank you very much Prophet

1. You've been empowered and given power against the evil force and power that wants to slow down, stagnant your life and destiny.

2. They are attackers and known as wolves; they came for you, they were sent to inflict pain, affliction, and suffer your life but he that's in you is greater than them and you defeat them aborting their target attack on you.

3. The roaring and devouring lion that came for you, wants you to fail, to be devoured, and destroyed was caught and held down by the power of God that lives in you and fights your battles.

Halleluyah!!
Truly, he that's in you is mighty, close, protects, fights, and watches over you day and night.

4. The key message is " this time, season, and days, you need to be more prayerful, pray fervently, and ceaselessly so that your enemies will not prevail over your life and soul.

Pray ceaselessly and fervently as failure to do so will have consequences on you and your life.

Bless you.
Jess is Lord
Prophet Ebankole

Good afternoon Prophet

I was very very bothered last night and I asked God to speak to me and he answered

1. There’s this girl I like in reality. In the dream we both met. We were sitting down at this very open space. As we were about to start talking, she saw these guys she knew. She just left me and went to meet them, I called her and said something I can’t really remember but she did not answer and still went to sit with them. She was like there’s a gist they had and she can’t afford to miss. My mind went to whenever I always call her in school and the way she leave someone hanging and be talking to other people while still on the call. I signaled her but she didn’t answer. I stood up angrily and walked around the area.

I came back and she was still with the guys, I angrily went to meet them and told her to stand and we should be going. She told me she and the guys wanted to go and eat somewhere and from there they will go home together. I called one of the guys aside and sat him down and asked him if everything that just happened made any sense to him and he was like not at all. That he also felt somehow on how she treated me. He then sat me down and told me that I was the one that caused all these, that he knows I like her a lot but I’ve showed her too much and I’ve overpampered her and that’s why she does not really respect me anymore he then advised me on what to do.

She was at the front walking with two of the guys and the last one was with me. I asked him were they were all going he was like there’s a place they always eat at Iyana Ipaja and from there they’ll all go home. My mind was like I should follow Iyana Ipaja home instead of ikeja. As we were about to get to Iyana Ipaja, she just started to bleed all over I was seeing her blood at the front and as she was walking it was dripping. I noticed she wanted to fall. The guys she was with first ran, I left the guy I was with and ran to carry her before she falls.

I quickly carried her to a one hospital I saw nearby. As I got there she had already passed out on my arm. The nurses saw me and did not even do like they saw me and were gisting. I faced the fat nurse and told them it was an emergency. She did this stylish mocking sign to the second nurse but did not know I saw her. I shouted again and told them it was an emergency and they did not still take me serious. I started to shout and I was angry. A man came out. I think the doctor and I explained what happened to him. He asked me to bring her inside one of the rooms. Did not remember what happened from there.

2. I was in this my house in school and I saw some very wild dogs at my door and they attacked me. They were plenty And were about to overpower me. I quickly held one by the neck and disabled it. It tried to bite me at all cost but I was able to run downstairs. It was midnight and everyone was already sleeping. So I did not know whose room to run to, I tried one of the girls room and luckily it was open. I went inside and hid there. They were sleeping but one of them woke up and I think she understood what was happening and she allowed me hid in their room. Can’t really remember what happened to the end. But the dogs attack that night was very heavy in the dream.

Thank you very much Prophet

1. You can be her hero all you want and help while she's down, she's chosen her path, and you are not in the picture; she will never take you seriously or respect you. She will never like you back or return your like.

2. This is a serious and strong spiritual attack and it seems directly from the camp of the enemy to overpower and inflict you spiritually and physically but you've been putting on a good fight, fighting back because God is empowered you to do so but this is not enough as you must defeat the stubborn enemy called wolves that wants to devour and destroy you by all means and that is by engaging in serious spiritual warfare against the source of demonic wolves and attackers.

Running, and escaping is not the permanent solution but facing, confronting, and destroying the enemy once and for all lest they succeed in one of these attempts/days.

Bless you
Jesus is Lord.
Prophet Ebankole