• Welcome to Dream Torchlight Forum
  • This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specific Prayer Points For DreamsTorchlight Members!
•Every strange visitor in my body,i shake you off, in the name of jesus, come out by fire..die!!!

•O you evil,strong gate preventing me from entering and possessing my canaan,promise land, in the name of jesus, break by fire!

Thank You Sir for these prayers in Jesus name Amen God really supply our needs to God be the glory

Every occultic environmental,territorial and household powers hijacking my heaven and blessing holy ghost fire arise and destroy them with fire

Evil and occultic landlord troubling my destiny and prosperity , you are not my God receive judgment of fire and die now by fire!

You that power swallowing virtue,diverting my blessing and polluting my heaven to feed fat in this household and environmemt vomit them now and die with your source,by fire.

My heaven, my heaven, my heaven hear the word of the lord , receive fire and power now by fire.

(lay your hand on the wall of your house after which you will move to the floor and them raise your hand into the heaven...do this one after the other) You the wall of this household,in the name of Jesus catch fire( now lay your hand on the floor and then raise you hand and do same separately).

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]