• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange dream
God bless you Sir, this thing you said just reminded me of the dream I had this afternoon.

I saw someone wearing a mask in my compound. the person was burying something in the ground with shovel. I attacked the person and while fighting, I removed the mask. the person then ran away but I saw his face and it is my younger brother (we are not in good terms ). I then took a shovel to dig up what he buried but the thing exploded, so I think it is a bomb.

in that dream, I went to report what happened to our mother and she was relaxed and didn't see anything wrong with it. I understood that she was aware of what the boy did and I got angry with her. I told her that she is a disgrace & a disappointment. I was very angry and our neighbors came to see what was happening.

I then went to meet the boy & I told him that this year I am going to deal with him and he should get ready for me. he also talked back at me. then I woke up

The lord warned this misunderstanding between you and your brother is deadly he therefore warned to never trust him and always stay on alert.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Hello sir, this morning I dreamt that

(1) my close friend visited me (he is always ready to help me & we've known each other since secondary school). I asked him if I should cook indomie for him and he agreed. so I went inside. I later changed my mind and told him that we will go outside to a restaurant to eat. I delayed a bit before coming out. when I came out, I didn't see him. I then called his number and he picked but I didn't hear what he was saying clearly.

(2) I saw myself in a foreign country, I think England. I was in a place that looks like airport and I was counting the money in my pocket to put myself in order. the money in my pocket was #1,000 naira notes majorly. after I finished counting it, I saw a stranger approaching me, so I became very cautious. as I was observing him, a white police man came and asked me to follow him. it was like I was under arrest and I was taken somewhere for questioning. they gave me a form to fill and I was telling them that not every Nigerian is a criminal. I was filling the form before I woke

1. The enemy are out , bent on causing chaos between the two of you and separate you from ( your friend) your destiny helper...for no justifiable reason. You must cry out against the evil plot of the enemy,and also,pray that every arrow of irritation, things you'd subconscious do that will cause your destiny helper not to have anything to do with you anymore must perish.

Ps 119,65,24,19 and 8.

2. What a terrible reality to behold.
Surely, the image of the people of your country or countty has greatly been messed up in that country but should the lord open the door now or in the future to travel to the country? He will defend your cause and fight for you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

God bless you sir. this morning, I had a dream where I was urinating in a toilet. as I was about to stop, I discovered that a dead child was stuffed inside the toilet bowl. this shocked me because it was a public toilet and I felt that people were aware but nobody wants to report to the police. I tried to call 2 people who I trust, in order to tell them but they were so distracted that they could not pay attention to me.

I also saw a baby factory in a church compound located behind the building where I had the experience.
(some little children were with me, and they also wanted to urinate before I saw the dead boy. they were scared and I had to comfort and take them away from the place )

This is the true divination and reflection of the world we live today ; no one cares about anybody anymore, everybody is in a rush and love for your neighbor is become an invisible commodity. Love,sacrifice for fellow man and humility can no longer be found among mankind.

What a world, what a disaster and what an unfortunate situation.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

God bless you sir, this morning I had a dream where I was lying in my bed (face up ) and a serpent was struggling to get under my body in the bed, while I was pushing it off.

I woke up and discovered that someone sprinkled blood around my door and there is no way I would leave my room without crossing the blood. I have prayed but I still need your advice. thanks

(the house is a flat which I share with my mother. to the best of my knowledge, only two of us have the keys )

What a strange encounter and experience.

Read Ps 119 into a full bucket of water and use this prayer point ;

http://dreamstorchlight.org/showthread.php?tid=2146

After you are done for the night starting from 12am against these power with the Bible verses therein bath with the water and have a bowl of it sprinkle round about your flat/room , in and out .

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

God bless you sir. Yesterday I had a dream where (1) I saw 3 ant hills in my back yard. I was also surprised to see a huge hill/mountain at my back yard ( an avocado tree was even growing on the mountain ). the mountain was behind the 3 ant hills. it was as if the mountain had been there for a very long time.

in that dream, I asked my mother to destroy those three ant hills. she said no wahala, but that she will first have a "memorandum of understanding " with my estranged younger brother. she said some tenants in the compound were still owing her money. she was holding a washing hand bowl when I was talking to her. she then dropped the bowl on a toilet seat (water closet). when I saw what she did, I told her never to use that bowl to do anything for me again.

(2) I went to visit a friend at his place of work. as I was walking back to my house, I saw a crowd of people walking in an opposite direction, who look like church members that are creating awareness. I tried to avoid them but they came directly to me and pulled me to join them.
I asked them who they are and what they are doing but I didn't get a clear answer. I then manipulated my way through the crowd and came out of it. one girl from the crowd tried to drag me back but I resisted her successfully.

I wonder what the dreams signify.

1. Your mother has failed to play her role and live up hence and while you are been devoured by devouring power for sometime now,if not years.

2. Why have you been vehemently resisting and rebuking God, his call?

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole