• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dream interpretation
Thank you. God bless

Good morning
Please can you interpret these dreams for me. Thank you.

1. I dreamt that I was expecting an important guest. So I painted the wall yellow and white.
2. I dreamt that someone was answering my questions the answer to the first question was a rhombus shape (all the points connected). And the answer to the second question was a dash.

1. Something new is on the way, for you so therefore, prepare.

2. I see your expectations met, your prayer answered.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

1. Please is yellow a good color. Should I be expecting something good or bad?
2. The first question the rhombus shape was connected together but the second question was a dash. Please does the dash mean a negative answer to the question? Because I was comparing two things together. The first one was a rhombus shape and the second was a dash.

1. Yellow signifies : occult -ic. While white signifies : peace,holiness and purity.
Way out: pray the lord separate the evil from the good so that the visitation will not be of sorrow and infliction.

2. It's all about overcoming, solving a difficult situation.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Okay. Thank you.
God bless

Good day. Please can you interpret this dream for me.
1. I dreamt that I needed a fork so someone washed one for me. My friend saw the fork and snatched it from me. She said it was for her that someone gave it to her. I didn't fight back for it because I didn't want trouble. She offered to give me a spoon but I didn't collect it. I was looking for my own fork instead.
2. I dreamt that my mum pounded yam for me and she didn't want anyone to touch it.

1. Any friend that derive joy in taken what belongs to you doesn't worth to be your friend. Watch your back! This one isn't your friend but enemy of progress.

2. Watch what you eat and careful of strange, unusual gift.
In essence, I see a great love and care you mother has for you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

It's the same friend I keep seeing and I haven't spoken to her in a while now.

It's beyond just her. You must watch your back, trust nobody,and most importantly, look out for sign of unfriendly friend(s).

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole