• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dream interpretation
Hmmmn. Okay
Thank you. God bless

Good day. Please can you interpret this dream for me.
I saw that I was with my future husband and I saw a silver chain connecting together. I will insert a picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's means : bond, inseparable,unity.

What God has joined together!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thank you. God bless

Good day. Please interpret my dream.
Someone was admiring my mom's garden. So I told the person that most of the plant there are Aloe Vera. (In reality while I was growing up my mum had a lot of aloe Vera plant. She uses it for her skin).

The lord shall bring back the lost glory, beauty and pride of your family,mother's legacy.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you. God bless

Good day. Please interpret these dreams for me.
1. I was with a lady. And we had the same pot. We were meant to cook for my mother-in-law. We both made vegetable soup. But the lady's vegetable got burnt and the meat inside got burnt as well. I wanted to even assist her but she walked away so I put off her cooker. But my vegetable was good and better.
2. I had a dream that about 10 men in white came to my house. When I saw them I had to quickly cover my hair and bend my head. They told me that my children shouldn't do some occupations. They also told me that they had a solution to an everlasting marriage with my future husband. Before I woke up I saw that they gave me caramel as the solution. (In reality, I'm not married yet but I always pray to God about my marriage and children)

1. Surely! Your hands are blessed and you are every man,mother-in-law favorite. That is,maritally? I see you blessed, your heaven opened.

Halleluyah!!!!!!

2. This confirmed your number one dream as it also established that within you are glorious children. You must keep your purity daughter if you want to enjoy,experience this covenant of blessings maritally. Sure! You know what I mean by your purity!

Now, biblical number :

TEN - Law and order.

Meaning, your marital heaven,breakthrough,glorious,blessing,settlement and grace are in order,and according to the lord's design.

Congratulations!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

I understand. Thank you for taking your time to interpret my dreams. God bless!