• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dream interpretation
1. Having the privilege to buy what you want, when you want it? Means : a blessed one. I see no lack in your life.

2. Pray the lord to crush any impending manifestation of witchcraft.

3. I see joy instead of sorrow, I see blessing replaced affliction/pain.

Praise the lord!

4. I see you loved and welcomed into his family.

5. I see you fought for your man, right, and won!

6. A beautiful life with loneliness is meaningness. Therefore, pray the lord to complement you. Lastly, don't stay out late,and always plan your outing/journey well.

7. You've been ranked spiritually, and that Is, I see spiritual growth.

Congrats! As biblical number :

EIGHT - New beginnings.

...therefore, I see a new dawn, beginning in your life.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

I haven't heard the opportunity to thank you. But from the bottom of my heart. I thank you for always taking your time to interpret my dreams. May Almighty God continue to bless you and your family. You will be favored, loved and respected wherever you go to. And I pray He answers your silent prayers. Thank you so much!

Good morning
Please interpret these dreams. Thank you.
1. I didn't know the answer to a question, I got the paper late but people around were happy to help me.
2. My family friend told me that she has added weight about 3kg. And I saw that she really went big.
3. In my dream, my sister told me that a prophetess told her to tell me to pray that I reap what I sow. (In reality I woke up and someone on the street started ringing a bell probably for prayer but I slept back. I don't know what happened I woke up again and I still heard the bell. So I decided to pray and ask God to let me reap what I sow. Few seconds after I finished praying,the bell stopped. It was as if the person was ringing the bell for me. I didn't even hear the person praying all what I heard was the bell)
4. I dreamt that I read and saw "my joy is coming!"
5. My neighbor's fence collapsed and it was their fault but I pitied them.
6. I painted my nails blue and a guy asked me who I painted it for and he said he doesn't like the color but I told him I painted it for my husband not him so I don't care. The nail color was Blue. (Although I'm not married)

1. I see favor round about you so that help shall come for you even from people you know not in times of needs.

2. I see the manifestation of holy spirit guidance in you that fulfills the prophesy of Joel 2 : 28, and showed you the presence condition of the mentioned person. O yes! Your family friend had better watch her weight!

3. God helped you and you prayed the prayer as you were timed else you'd have missed the opportunity. But you did! Congratulations then.

4. And here, is one of the answers to your prayer above. O yes! It's manifesting already. Rejoice for you shall celebrate soon.

5. I see self inflicted affliction and breakdown in that household.

6. It's called " marital settlement confidence/faith ".
Indeed, even your spirit man knows that your marital status and settlement has been established and settled in the lord's presence.

For, I even see confidence in yourself and your faith...and for marital settlement.

Halleluyahiiii

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you. God bless!

Good morning. Please can you interpret these dreams:

1. In the dream I was married. My husband's friends were advising him to send me out because I'm using his name to make more money than him. I was at the gate of my house but I refused to leave. Then later I was sitting next to my husband in a room. Talking to him not to allow friends to enter our marriage. I also saw that I had a lot of things by my side and my husband too had a lot of things by his side but mine was more. I gave him some of my things for us to have the same.
2. My pot fell on the floor but it didn't break. There was a bowl at the bottom to protect it.
3. (In reality I went to a party yesterday and a lady came to introduce herself to me. She gave me her business card and told me to call her the next day to save my number. My first Impression about her isn't good, I feel she's not decent. But I collected the card so as not to be rude). I dreamt that I went into a shopping complex. I saw a lady that gave me her business card she was a Makeup artist and in the dream the lady looked like someone I know. She gave me her business card and it turned out to be two cards. They both had calculations written on them. One had airtime of N400 written on it. I also told her to direct me to the Lawyer's office which I found. I was looking for a lawyer for my business. I met the lawyer and we agreed to meet the next day. The lawyer and I shook hands before I woke up.
4. A Pastor came to the house and he prayed on some food items and told my dad to eat it. So I ate out of the plantain. The man kept on assuring my mum that every thing will soon be restored back.
5. I went to the market to buy something. I wanted to buy clothing labels. I went with a friend and my sister. My friend wanted three things, my sister wanted two things. And I wanted something worth N100.
6. I uploaded my picture but I didn't like it because I felt my teeth was not well arranged. They were white but I just didn't like the arrangement. Before I deleted the picture I found out that 80 people liked it.
7. I saw that I wanted to pee but everywhere was locked. Someone suggested I pee outside but I refused because I know people will be watching. I saw that people peed there and they were rinsing the place but I didn't pee.
8. I came back to refresh my page and I saw that you told me to read a Bible chapter from the beginning to the end and told me to say Halleluyah lo after I finish reading the chapter (Although I can't remember the verse so I don't know what to read). You also told me to read something immediately it had to do with me begging God to take bad things allocated to me away from me. Immediately I finished reading I woke up.
9. I saw different keys on my blouse. Like an embellishment.

1. You must never marry a man who mentally weak, struggles with his ego or has issue with confidence. This is imperative because you have a great destiny and wealth attached to your glory hence you may possibly be more financially stable than the person you married.

2. I see your suppose failure failed. Surely, the lord will not let you fail.

3. The lord may use her to connect you despite her being a world one.

4. Indeed, the lord shall return the glory of mount Zion. I see a new thing, new beginning in your mother's life, household.

5. I see your financial expectations being met.

6. What's this low self esteem in you? Let it go as you are better, beautiful even in the eyes of the world but you know not.

7. I see you cherish and love your privacy.
In essence, pray the lord that your day of deliverance, heavens visitation you may be restore.

8. You are going to do this, embark on it physically even though the lord had already settled the case under this ministration. But to wrap it up? You shall do this :

Quote:God to take bad things allocated to me away from me

With Ps 119,19,8,24 and Isai60.

9. I see keys to motherhood handed over to you.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

I will do as instructed. Thank you. God bless

Good morning. Please interpret these dreams:

1. I was going upstairs and I saw a friend. I was happy to see the person so I was dancing. While dancing he started making a video. Then I noticed that I was topless instead of him to stop he continued. When he finished recording he deleted it and left. Someone around was like that's good for me so I can finally bend. I was really sad and embarrassed. And I said I was only dancing I didn't know my top was going to remove. Then someone came to cover me up. So I was telling my sister that the dream I had about me almost falling as finally happened.

2. My mum was telling me that God has made my way clear and bright but there's only one problem. I wasn't happy about it. When I was about to leave her room I saw melted butter ants were inside but they were dead. I picked it up. My aim was to use the butter but sieve the ants out first. When I got out I heard my sister playing Agbelebu by Tope Alabi. I woke up singing the song.

3. I was singing and thanking God. Then I saw green and gold.

Ps I finished reciting the chapters and verses you told me to recite this midnight. I did it for 3 days.

1. I see the prophesy of your downfall or disgrace/shame come to pass. But who say this can't be avoided if you are wiser, diligence and watchful of how you conduct,control your self in the pub especially before friends or people who are close to you?

2. The lord have answered your prayers but it comes a cross to bear. Therefore, for your joy to be full and testimony to manifest the chaff ( the cross) must be separated wheat. That is, you shall cry out to God to finish what he's started by removing every termites/embargo standing on the way of the manifestation of your blessing/testimony.

3. But I am seeing a cause for joy, testimony here now! Could this be it, the promise of your testimony or settlement of your prayers, blessing after all?
Surely it is, as green signifies : peace, harvest, fruitfulness, growth et al. While gold means : uncommon treasure, blessing, prosperity or wealth. Surely ? You will testify!

Your case is settled!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole