• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls sir, i need an interpretation to this dream
1. Motherhood,marital joy await you.

2. Be wary of " God say " from pastor Emmanuel or any man for that matter without hearing from God or seeking the face of God.

3. Your marital and life journey differ from pastor Emmanuel. He's not the chosen one,don't be deceived.

4. I see your stolen heaven recovered.
In essence, the lord called " always fight for your right,refuse to be taken advantage of.

5. What a wayward ( so called ) pastor. Don't be deceived.

6. ..God has a greater and glorious marital future for you therefore don't be deceived by any pastor or " God say ". .

7. What a wayward man portraying himself godly or as a man of God.

8. Indeed,there are evil territorial,environmental powers in that environment that captures and incapacitates peoples destinies. You must,as a matter of daily task wage war against them.

9. I am seeing a man whose life and foundation of his life is unstable and in choas.

10. This further confirmed your number 9. For, even maritally his life is tattered.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thank you very much sir. God bless you sir.

Good day sir
 1. I had this dream after vigil. I saw that i was in a place, a man baked a bread and the bread was very nutritious, i bought the bread and too it home.
 2. I also dreamt and saw that people came to a building where i was, they told me they want to see the man living there, i told them the man has travelled. He travels round the world.The people told me that the man administers drugs to people that has different ailments and even when a person dies, he administers drugs and the person comes back alive. in that dream the man who administers this drugs distributes them to different states. as i was in front of the building, a woman came and told me she wants to see to see the man that she and her son are hungry and i told her the man is not around, he has travelled out to heal the sick. There were remainants of oil on the ground at the outside of the house, it looks like olive oil.Every where was filled with oil, very pure oil. The woman used her hand to scoop the oil into the contain she brought and went with her son. She told me that will be enough for them. After the woman had left I started thanking God in my heart that the man the people wrere coming to ask after was the one i was married to. Then i woke up

1. I see dvine blessing before you.

It's called " bread in his presence ". That's where the word " divine " comes thereof.

2. This is the Lord's plan,will for your life, maritallly. I must congratulate you. But he's either a man with a divine gift,a prophet or someone who has a unique calling. This is your husband , your future. I celebrate with you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you so much sir.

Good evening sir.
I had a dream this afternoon. I have a friend in Georgia,she is a black America. I saw her in my dream,she came to Nigeria and I took her round to show her places. I took her home. My mum prepared semo and melon soup,she served us differently,but we ate on the same table.

This friendship will grow beyond the screen of your phones and or distance into more of reality,physical.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Amen. Thank you sir

Good morning sir
  I dreamt that my daddy,my mummy, and i went for a programme at prayer city (Mountain of fire headquarters). I saw that i went to fetch water and washed my legs before entering the auditorium. When i entered, i saw that my mummy and daddy with other people were given chairs to sit at the front far from the congregation and facing the alter facing the pulpit. They were sitting on the alter. The leader of service who interprets for Daddy Olukoya gave my daddy the microphone to tell people what happened. Then my daddy said that in the course of prayer when daddy Olukoya raised a prayer point on righteouness that Daddy Olukoya brought him out. I don't know what my daddy said daddy Olukoya told him but the leader of service told him that if he has faith it shall surely come to pass. My mummy has not spoken before i woke up.

The lord want to visit the whole of your family especially your father with a divine visiation but you all must embark on the journey and find your way to the crusade ground by faith so that the lord may meet you all up there.

In essence, I see divine visitation in your household. Surely, the lord shall visit her soon.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole