• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The building
Good day pastor,

I had a dream where i was with my small cousins and suddenly i noticed that i carried a matured female on my back as if she's a child. I didn't notice before but when i did, i carried her down from my back and went with my little cousins to watch look for a movie to watch.

2nd dream i was still with my little cousin and a male colleague of mine dressed in white called me(he is married in reality and a good friend to me and we are both in the same department). I stepped out to answer him and realise that outside the door looks like d passage to my former house. So i started joking with him and did a back flip. Immediately i saw my boss(this man in reality was just newly employed to my company in reality and has been saying bad things about me to people and they are all wondering what i did wrong to get his animosity against me). This boss then looked at me and that my colleague, then he said DAT he's leaving i thought he was going home and he told DAT colleague of mine to join him n he came back n smiled looking at me. That colleague n some other colleges then joined him and dey started climbing down the stairs and i was the only person standing by myself.

3rd dream i dreamt where My boss at the office brought out his laptop and wanted me to work on it. When he opened the laptop the operating system was an old one and i didn't understand how to operate it. So i asked him why he was still using an old one that i only know how to use a new one. And he starting operating that he's old one like DAT.

4th dream i dreamt where a boss(he has always treated me like a sister) from another department selected some fancy sockets and gave it to me. one of d sockets is a light blue colour while the rest are like white/milk coloured. So i called my departmental boss and to ask if he's interested in buying. So i showed him some of d ones i took for myself and dis man just collected the only light blue color i have and walked away. I was a bit upset DAT y ll he take wat belongs to me like DAT but i kept quiet but that other boss(who has always treated me well) was still standing beside me and he asked why did i allow him take DAT blue socket from me and this boss was angry that the other man(departmental boss)collected one of d things he gave me. But i pleaded with this good boss that he shld not worry cos i have the other white/milk coloured sockets with me. And that these sockets will be ok for me.

5th dream i dreamt where i saw my mum's late brother in my former house and he told me to pls give him movies to watch. But i told him that he won't like my kind of movies. So we both started searching for the movie.

6th dream i dreamt where i was with MR K and we were both working and gisting. Then i saw my uncle at that office carrying out his things like bag and a large screen(he also work in my company im reality). So the bag he was carrying opened and books fell out. I picked up the books and help to carry the bag to his car then his house while someone else carried a large screen glass for him. I now remembered that i left Mr k alone and i think i came back to him

Thanks.

Note: This was after i did my midnight prayers.

1. There is too much load, responsibilities on your next in your household but I see you striving to lessen the burden now.

2. Truly, the newly employed boss detests you for no reason and often look down on you at will. But cheer up, your weapon is no carnal. Take his case to God, now.

3. This boss might reason or act primitively often but he has nothing against you nor enmity towards you as long as you are free with him with good communication.

4. You must, at all cost never share any good thing,news before or near the wicked boss less he robs you of your joy and cause you to anger for no reason. Indeed, this one detest you and doesn't want to see you happy.

In fact, he detests your happiness and hate to see you smile,prosper.

5. ◄ Genesis 4:7 ►
You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master."

Any book you read, movies you watch or things you do that you can not be proud of, to show or share,or you re shamed to share with others draws your life aback.

6. If you really want your relationship with him to work? You must create time for it and do away with these unconscious distraction round about you,take you away from him.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning pastor,

I had a dream after a prayer session. In this dream i was in bus with some passengers and the driver stopped to check somethings in the door. As we waited some people came close to the car n immediately we Knw they were robbers. I quickly collected the wrap of money in my bag and crossed to the other side of the road n hid it at a point so that even if the robbers come hoping They wont search there and see it. Some passengers also ran n left d bus crossing over to that site. Suddenly the scene now changed to be like in an open place in the afternoon n they were robbing at a place that looks like a park. I saw a married male colleague of mine and he was amongst the robbers. They pulled something down from the tree and asked me to press some buttons on that thing, so a female colleague pressed it seems like they got like 3 things. Other robbers concentrated on getting something from d tree but this married male colleague of mine carried a gun and pointed it at me, the guy was so angry at me and shouting. I told him not to pull that trigger but he was shouting at me with so much hatred. I was asking what wrong have i done that he wants to shoot me cos other robbers just concentrated on what they were stealing n not on me. And i expected that since we were close in realty before that i don't understand y he ll want to hurt me. Suddenly i saw one of our top ranked bosses walking in, then started asking what is happening and when this married male colleague saw did boss, he pretended and was acting like a good person, smiling n gisting with him. I stood up from where n i was and went to speak to the boss cos i was afraid that he might unknowingly say something n that man (the one pretending might hurt him). As i went to meet the boss that guy pretending was angry that am going to see the man n he was still warning me. As i met the boss in his office, the boss now called a name Mary (the person i know by that name in reality is my step grandmother) and said that the person is now in a carton. I was surprise and didn't know what to say. During this robbery, i noticed that things like phones were not stolen cos people were holding their phones in front of the robbers. Its just that the robbers were taking something like a box from the tree.

Note: That male married colleague in reality wants to date me but i refused and he has not been treating me good. Despite our closeness before that started pesting me about dating him. We are currently not close anymore.

Thanks.

Be very very careful and watchful of many of your colleagues especially the said married man as I see great anger and enmity towards you. I see evil conspiracy borne out of anger,hatred and enmity towards you personality.

Yes, I see many rogues in suit within your working environment who disguise as honorable and responsible people during the day or working hours but are wolfs and evil in the shadow of the night.

You shall embark on one day white fasting calling on God that you hand those enemies over to him to deal with. Ps 119,24,91,27,8

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Your account has been suspended for breaking the rules of the
ministries and refusing to follow the ministries beyond dream
interpretation thread,for refusing to check daily updates on
"announcement thread”.
Happy new year!

Bless you.

Good morning pastor,

I made a prayer about Mr k and i that i want God to show me Mr k's real heart towards me and his intention, so i would know am trying to avoid getting hurt

I dreamt that i was sleeping in my former house until i heard the voice of who i believe to be the supervisor of another department at the office shouted from one of the rooms and asked if i have done something and i said no because i don't do it n i think he gave somebody the stuff to drop is for me like he wants me to do it. That supervisor is always like that in reality.

2nd dream, i saw where i was in a class suddenly i saw that people where gathered at the front yard for something like a quiz. Mr k stepped into the compound and the coordinator for that quiz started asking questions that it ll be 5 questions. They call someone when they ask the question. Then they asked a question and called Mr k, he responded with the right answer and he was applauded. Then the coordinator said am next, i saw the next question was to list 83 things and they said its too much n that question shld be skipped and Mr k saw the next question and was trying to make them skip that other question n ask me the next question after that but i eyed him angrily and stubbornly told him that i want that question he wanted them to skip because i was thinking that the question is easy n he wants them to ask me something more difficult. He just stepped by the side saying nothing, just put his hands in his pocket and was just watching until i was asked the question n i Didnt even understand the question, it seems like question from a junior sec school n i was answering based on our day to day activity but those school children at school in that place stood up n was requesting dey answer the question bcos it was a subject just taught to them by their teacher. I was a bit embarrassed n was asking if my answer was wrong but Mr k didn't say anything bcos i didn't ask him directly n the attitude i gave him when he requested that they shld skip that question and ask the next question. So i turned to check that next question, the one that Mr k wanted them to ask me cos i wanted to tell them to ask me another question, i didn't see that question again and it seems like out of d 5 questions asked to my group it was only i that didn't get my answer. Then, i heard someone saying something to me with a quote from the bible. As the person was talking supernaturally it was getting written on the paper that i was holding. There was no hand holding a pen to write it but it was getting written. What i can understand is that d heart of man is deceitful and that some are good while some are bad.

3rd dreamt i dreamt where i woke up from second dream and i saw myself in my current room standing up from my bed then i heard a girl am close to complaining to a relationship coach that the guy she is dating has left her for another girl and that the guy said that he is in love with that girl. I was surprised cos the girl has everything going for her in that relationship, he buys her expensive thing n she dresses in a way to continuously look attractive for the guy n i don't Knw why i felt like she lied to me that they were still together but i understood her feeling. Then i stood up from my bed in that dream.

4th dream i dreamt where i was looking at people in the class and they were sitting to write an exam. I looked at d blackboard n it seems like dey were preparing to write biology n i said to myself that am a B student in biology cos i always pass biology. Then i noticed people trying to arrange themselves so dey can sit together and write their exams. I saw one of my former colleague in the university then (he is now a nurse in usa). He sat at a secluded place, people commented that he wants to cheat in the exam hall n that's y he sat there but i was one of my former female boss at the office standing by one side to invigilate d exam n in reality she doesn't take nonsense from anyone.

Thanks

1. Expect more trouble from supervisor but prayer may be able to avert or subdue him/her.

2. He meant well for you even though you have your reservation about him. The lord said, he meant well for you and what's best for you.

3. Don't be deceived money, materials things is not love neither can it guarantee your happiness. Be wise for all that glitters is not gold.

4. I see shame, disgrace and retrogression over your growth and career incapacitated.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor

dear no one by tori kelly

Good day,

i had a dream where i was in my former house and a former colleague at my workplace congratulated me and said that they will soon release the list and they will release 101 list before 202 list. then i stepped out to the corridor and saw myself inside my office and people were also congratulating me. i was wearing a high heel sandals and as i was walking on the stairs, the front of one of the pair of my sandals cut, so i was managing to walk with it so that as soon as i get downstairs that i will get it repaired. as i kept walking down the stairs the other part on the same sandal cut and i that i will get it fixed and i was still on it. i suspect that i dont know how i was still able to walk on it. then i saw myself in a bus and my phone rang. i picked the call and the picture of a female showed on my phone and she complained about something which i told her to give me a few minutes and that i will fix it for her and she thanked me.

Thank you.

I can see you are overwhelmed with challenges, struggles and battles within and in your working environment. There is just such so much battle,struggle round about you therein but in all these you've refused to give in to these challenges, struggles, fear, intimidation and obstacles but raised your head up these them all even when you fall you pick yourself back up and encourage yourself and shine.

This is the right spirit and surely if you continue in this manner? You will be unstoppable and become a force to reckon, and all your contenders, challenges, intimidation, limitation and shame shall eventually give way for your celebration and peace forever.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole